New Garden Township Zoning Board Hearing will take place on March 1st, 7:00pm!
New Garden Township Building
29 Starr Rd, Landenberg PA 19350
Please be there! We deeply appreciate your continued support in joining your neighbors to say
NO! to commercial cell towers next to our family homes, and YES! to preserving the integrity of our communities in Landenberg.
The time to act is now, it is the first time neighbors will be in front of their township zoning board, please take the time to let your voices be heard about the tower largely serving Delaware, not Landenberg! See you there!
Protecting the 'Jewel in a Crown'
by Richard L. Gaw Linked Here
- Eco-Site conditional use application submitted to New Garden Township.
How to Help
- Sign the Petition! Every adult member of your family can sign!
- Write OR Call:
- Tony Scheivert, New Garden Township Manager (email, (610) 268-2915 ext. 102)
- Attend the hearings! Add it to your calendar! The MOST IMPORTANT HEARING will take place at the New Garden Township Building ON February 8th 7:30pm, Check back for updates.
- Contact Senator Dinniman! (site, 610-692-2112)
- Like us on Facebook